These jokes might be stretched a little bit thin but don’t worry, if you decide to read on, we guarantee that the rest of this page will be much more interesting.
Zeraxo is a software development company based in Zagreb, with a focus on the development of high-quality software solutions for clients from different industries. The diversity of projects and products that we work on contributes to a dynamic working environment and provides many opportunities for training and advancement.
The number of our projects is constantly growing and that means our team has to grow as well, which is why we are looking for reinforcements in the form of a FULL STACK DEVELOPER.
What will you be doing?
• development of applications using the latest tech stack
• analyzing technical problems and identifying requirements to solve them with appropriate IT solutions
• designing, implementing and evaluating systems, processes, components, and programs
• identifying, analyzing; and responding to user requirements for the selection, creation, evaluation, and administration of computer-based systems
• writing technical documentation
What do we expect?
• advanced knowledge of web application development(C#, .NET core, Entity framework)
• advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL server and databases (TSQL)
• advanced usage of following tools (Git, Visual Studio, Postman, SQL management studio)
• knowledge of IIS server (Microsoft Internet Information Services)
• good knowledge of: React, TypeScript, CSS, SCSS, HTML
• knowledge of modern approaches to UI/UX
• positive attitude towards teamwork and a marked desire for learning
• interest in problem solving
• good time management and communication skills
What do we offer?
• competitive salary according to your experience
• regular 360 feedback on your performance and 1:1 talks every 3 months
• plenty of the opportunities to advance your skills through challenging projects and work on modern technologies
• opportunities for professional advancement and continuous training (budget for additional certificates, education and conferences)
• opportunities for further development of leadership skills by taking on leading responsibilities according to your interest
• additional health insurance with a complete health check included
• a relaxed, but productive and stimulating work environment
• care for your mental well-being (up to 6 days of additional paid leave)
• flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home as needed
• referral bonus for mid/senior positions
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please fill in the application below.